CfP Deadline Date:
March 31, 2021
April 29-30, 2021
- Giovanna Michelon (University of Bristol)
- Luc Renneboog (Tilburg University)
- Jeffrey Hales (University of Texas)
Essex Business School and Norwich Business School
Essex Business School and Norwich Business School are jointly organising the first edition of the Workshop on Sustainability Reporting, Regulation and Practice. The workshop brings together researchers, practitioners and policy-makers with a common interest on environmental, social and governance (ESG) disclosure and performance in organisations. The workshop also aims to identify emerging themes for future research.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Contribution of CSR to the UN SDGs
- CSR and accounting practices
- CSR and banking risks
- CSR and corporate governance
- CSR audit and assurance practices
- CSR reporting and readability
- Economic and social consequences of CSR regulation
- ESG, socially responsible investing and impact investments
- Financial versus social performance
- Green Finance and green bonds
- Responsibility and ethical culture in banking and finance
- The process of CSR regulation
How to submit
We are accepting papers for presentation in the area of sustainability from both the accounting and banking and finance perspectives. Authors that are interested to present at the workshop need to email a full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 March 2021. The workshop is associated to the Accounting Forum Special Issue on “Non-financial Reporting Regulation: Role, Process and Consequence”.
Authors should clearly indicate that they wish to be considered for the Special Issue of Accounting Forum (Guest Editors Diogenis Baboukardos, Silvia Gaia, Philippe Lassou and Teerooven Soobaroyen).
How to book
Registration details will be available soon. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Attendance to the workshop is free of charge. The organisers gratefully acknowledge the support of the Eastern Arc.
Workshop on Sustainability Reporting, Regulation and Practice 2021