December 11, 2023
May 19-22, 2024
Atlanta, United States
Society for Financial Studies
Cavalcade Keynote: Jules van Binsbergen (The Wharton School)
RAPS & RCFS Keynote: TBA
The SFS Cavalcade is a three day conference covering all areas of finance. The goal is to provide a setting that produces the kind of in-depth participation of a smaller conference while accommodating the variety of papers of a larger one. The SFS Cavalcade conference is a joint project of the Review of Financial Studies, the Review of Corporate Finance Studies, and the Review of Asset Pricing Studies.
New in 2024: PhD Student Grants: We especially encourage PhD students to submit to the conference. The SFS will provide up to 8 travel grants to PhD student authors. To qualify, all authors of a paper must be PhD students at the time of the conference. A grant of $1000 will be awarded to the presenting author of each paper who travels from North America, or $2000 from overseas.
- Submission Period: November 8 – December 11, 2023. The system will close at 11:59pm ET on December 11; make sure to begin your submission with time to complete it before the deadline.
- The submitted paper must not be accepted (or conditionally accepted) at a journal.
- Papers that have been presented (or are scheduled to be presented) at the WFA, AFA, and/or SFS Cavalcade Asia-Pacific are allowed.
- Authors of accepted papers are required to attend their session regardless of which day the session is scheduled; if an author can not make it to the scheduled time, the conference reserves the right to pull the paper.
- You do not need to remove author names from the uploaded paper.
- Each paper may only be submitted once. You may not submit the same paper as both a regular submission and a student submission.
- Further Information can be found on the website.