CfP Deadline Date:
December 10, 2020
May 24-27, 2021
The SFS Cavalcade is a three day conference covering all areas of finance. The format is 55 minutes per paper with nine-to-eleven parallel sessions. Our goal is to provide a setting that produces the kind of in-depth participation of a smaller conference while accommodating the variety of papers of a larger one. The host school’s faculty and Ph.D. students receive complimentary registration to the conference and all events. The SFS Cavalcade conference is a joint project of the Review of Financial Studies, the Review of Corporate Finance Studies, and the Review of Asset Pricing Studies.
- The submission period is November 6-December 10, 2020. Make sure to begin your submission with plenty of time to complete it before the deadline of 11:59pm EST. Late submissions will not be allowed.
- You do not need to remove author names from the uploaded paper.
- The submitted paper must not be accepted (or conditionally accepted) at a journal.
- Papers that have been presented (or are scheduled to be presented) at the WFA, AFA, and/or SFS Cavalcade Asia-Pacific are allowed.
- Authors of accepted papers are required to attend their session regardless of which day the session is scheduled; if an author can not make it to the scheduled time, the conference reserves the right to pull the paper.
- The submission fee is $50.
- For papers in which ALL co-authors are doctoral students, the submission fee is waived. Make sure you select the student category to avoid paying the fee. You may click past any notes saying you need to pay before you submit; the note is standard in ConfTool and can’t be removed.
- The fee may be paid via PayPal, Stripe, or credit card. You do not need to create a PayPal account to pay via credit card; simply click past the “create an account” option to enter your credit card information.
- ConfTool requires you to pay the fee before you can submit your paper. If you are submitting multiple papers, ConfTool will ask you to pay all the fees at once, then upload each paper individually.
- There are no refunds.
Dual Submission Option
You have the option to elect dual submission to either the Review of Corporate Finance Studies or the Review of Asset Pricing Studies. If the journal you select decides not to send your paper out for review, the editor may refer your paper to the other journal, if appropriate, or to the Review of Financial Studies, for possible review. Thus, by selecting the dual submission option, you have implicitly agreed to be reviewed by any of the three SFS journals. Please see our Dual Submission Policy.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link Conference: SFS Cavalcade North America 2021