CfP Deadline Date:
September 15, 2021
November 8, 2021
Wenxin Du (Chicago Booth)
Banque de France, Bank of England and Banca d’Italia
The Bank of England, Banque de France and Banca d’Italia are organizing the 7th edition of
their joint International Macroeconomics Workshop on 8 November 2021. This year’s edition
focuses on “New developments in international macro-finance”. Wenxin Du (Chicago Booth)
has accepted to give the keynote lecture.
The workshop is planned to take place in London at the Bank of England. In the event of health
and travel restrictions, the workshop will be held in virtual or hybrid format.
We invite theoretical and empirical research covering the following topics:
- Global debt markets and international dimensions of safe asset demand
- Changing structures and new players in global financial markets
- Macroeconomic consequences of dominant currencies in global financial markets
- Deviations from covered interest parity and exchange rate disconnect
- Covid-19 related aspects of safe haven flows, global bond markets, and policy
The deadline for submitting a paper is September 15 to the following email address:
email@example.com. Authors of selected papers will be contacted by September 30.