CfP Deadline Date:
August 31, 2020
December 17, 2020
Zoom (Online Conference
International Macro – Trinity College Dublin (IM-TCD)
This half-day virtual workshop will include four papers featuring the latest research advancements in international capital flows and financial globalisation, from empirical and theoretical perspectives.
Examples of relevant research areas include:
- New data contributions in international macro/finance
- Big-data and international capital flows
- International capital flows and covid-19
- Measurement challenges for FDI
- International transmission of shocks through financial markets
- Sectoral composition of international financial transactions
- Off-shore financial centres and tax heavens
- Currency dimension of international finance
- The triple coincidence in international finance
As in previous IM-TCD workshops each paper will be allocated one hour (35 minutes presentation, 15 minutes discussant and 10 minutes Q&A). Priority will be given to complete working papers recently released. At least one slot will be allocated to a junior researcher.
Submissions should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31st, 2020. Scholars willing to discuss a paper in the programme should notify organisers by email indicating area of expertise.