CfP Deadline Date:
April 18, 2022
September 14-16, 2022
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
The FDIC’s Center for Financial Research invites submissions for the 21st Annual Bank Research Conference to be held on September 14 to 16, 2022. September 14 will be held virtually. Conditions permitting, events on September 15 and 16 will be held in Arlington, Virginia.
TOPICS: The program committee invites theoretical and empirical papers on issues related to the performance and regulation of the financial sector including the following:
• Deposit insurance
• Risk measurement and management
• Finance and inequality
• Remittances and finance
• Banking and the COVID-19 pandemic
• Capital and liquidity requirements
• Bank scale and scope economies, industry competition, and market structure
• Fintech and trends in financial products, services, and technology
• Systemic risk and financial system stability
• Finance and the real economy
• Banking, credit, and inflation
• Finance and labor markets
• Interaction between regulation and the cost and availability of credit
• Sustainable finance
• Environmental, social, and governance criteria and credit intermediation
• Digital currencies
Papers will be selected for presentation based on reviews by FDIC economists and the Organizing Committee, with final selections made by external reviewers.
Expenses for travel, food, and lodging will be reimbursed for paper presenters. Papers must be received by April 18, 2022. Authors will be notified about the status of their papers in July 2022.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: To submit a paper, please click here.
For additional information, please contact Jonathan Pogach at BankResearchConference@fdic.gov
Link CfP and Conference: FDIC 21st Annual Bank Research Conference