CfP Deadline Date:
April 12th, 2020
June 12th-13th, 2020
The Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF) and the Review of Corporate Finance Studies (RCFS)
The Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF) and the Review of Corporate Finance Studies (RCFS) invite paper submissions on the interaction of financial and labor markets, as well as the impact of finance on inequality. Possible issues include:
– role of employees in the governance and financing of companies,
– response of wages, employment and career trajectories to financial shocks,
– effects of finance on income and wealth inequality and on social mobility,
– risk sharing arrangements between firms and workers,
– financial development, employment and income distribution,
– effects of financial regulations on human capital investment and job reallocation.
The conference aims to bring together researchers from financial and labor economics to discuss issues from the point of view of both disciplines. Submissions are open to members of the scientific committee. Each paper will be assigned to a discussant. Participants are expected to stay for the entire duration of the conference, which will be held at the “Mario Cacace” Multimedia Center, Via Giuseppe Orlandi 10, Anacapri (Capri), Italy. The symposium begins with a dinner on Thursday evening, June 11, and end with lunch on Saturday June 13, 2020.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: Authors are invited to electronically submit papers in PDF format (including abstract, authors’ affiliations and contact information) to Ms. Stefania Maddaluno at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 12, 2020. DUAL SUBMISSION OPTION: In the submission, authors should indicate if they wish their paper to be considered (at no extra fee) for publication by RCFS under the Dual Submission Program. This is a “no-fault” submission option: if the RCFS reviews the paper and rejects it, the authors may submit it to any SFS journal at a later date as if it was never submitted. See http://sfs.org/dualsubmissionpolicy/ for details.