CfP Deadline Date:
April 24, 2022
August 29-30, 2022
Halle (Saale), Germany
Gordon Phillips (Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth)
Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH)
The Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH) – Member of the Leibniz Association is organising a
workshop on “Challenges to Financial Stability” on August 29th and 30th, 2022, to be held in Halle (Saale). We aim to attract excellent papers that analyse whether and how financial sector regulation changes, the resulting impact on financial stability, and the associated consequences for the real sector.
We invite theoretical and empirical contributions on topics including:
- regulation, firms and financial intermediation
- law, politics and finance
- unconventional fiscal and monetary policy
- macroprudential policy and real estate
- digitalisation of financial institutions and markets
- financial networks and systemic risk
- pricing of climate risk in financial markets
- ecological hazards and the behaviour of firms and households
There is no registration fee for presenters. However, participants are expected to pay their expenses for travel and accommodation.
Please submit papers and direct questions to FIN-FIRE@iwh-halle.de. The submission deadline is April 24th, 2022.
We assume that by submitting your paper and personal data, you agree that this information will be
used exclusively for purposes of conference planning. The data and your paper will be passed to the
scientific committee for the review process. After the conference, these data will be deleted
Link Conference & CfP: 8th IWH-FIN-FIRE Workshop on “Challenges to Financial Stability”