CfP Deadline Date:
February 25, 2019
June 12-14, 2019
Besancan , France
Martin Brown (University of St.Gallen)
Research Center on Economics Strategy (Crese)
Full articles, written in English can be submitted from November 20, 2018 and before February 25, 2019 midnight in the form of a .pdf format.
Any submission requires a prior login on SciencesConf website to access its personal space.
To login or register and submit an article, click on “Deposits” in the left menu. Other forms of submissions will not be considered.
Each participant may only present one article at the conference. It can also submit only one article during the submission phase.
Articles must belong to one of the following themes:
- Monetary, fiscal and mixed policies
- Monetary theory, payment systems, money demand and price
- Stability and banking risks, liquidity and contagion, prudential regulation
- Competition, mergers and bank costs, interest rates
- Governance and financing of non-financial companies, venture capital
- Credit, asset prices and economic cycles
- Financial Systems, Microfinance, Growth and Economic Development
- Exchange rates, trade and capital flows
- International Monetary System and Financial Crises
- Market Finance, Behavioral Finance, Funds and Portfolio Management
- Monetary and financial history and cliometry
- Alternative finance: Islamic, sustainable, ethical or supportive
The decisions of the scientific committee coordinated by the GDRE team and the local Committee will be communicated to the authors by 30 April 2019 by e-mail.
36th International Symposium on Money, Banking and Finance