CfP Deadline Date:
October 31, 2019.
March 19-20, 2020
the headquarters of the Bank of Italy in Rome, Italy
Patrick Bolton (Columbia Business School and Imperial College),
Christine Parlour (Berkeley Haas) and
Hyun Song Shin (Bank for International Settlements)
The Bank of Italy,
The aim of the conference is to bring together leading world scholars and policy-makers in order to discuss topics related to financial stability, financial sector regulation and the use of macroprudential
We welcome theoretical and empirical contributions on topics including, but not limited to:
• coordination of macroprudential and monetary policy
• macro-finance models of linkages between the real and financial sectors
• interaction between micro and macroprudential policies
• systemic risk measurement
• assessment and calibration of macroprudential policies
• spillovers from bank regulation to the non-bank financial intermediation sector
• interaction between liquidity, capital and bail-inable debt requirements
• optimal design and the real effects of bank crises management
• financial stability risks from the development of Fintech
• regulatory responses in the financial sector to Cyber Risk
• challenges owing to the impact of climate change
Papers should be submitted in PDF format to email@example.com.
The conference organizers will cover travel and accommodation expenses for presenters from academic institutions.