CfP Deadline Date:
September 15, 2019
November 14-15, 2019
NISM Campus, Patalganga, Raigad, India
The National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), the State Bank of India
The broad objective of Capital Markets Conference (CMC) is to provide a platform to the researchers, industry participants, academicians and regulators to showcase cutting-edge research in the areas related to capital markets. The specific aim of this conference is to explore the possible impact of latest regulations on corporate bond markets, SME market structure and form, Risk management in financial markets, Mutual Funds and alternate investments and other structural aspects related to capital markets across multiple asset classes through invited papers and panel discussions.
Key Themes for Paper Submission:
- Market Microstructure – covering equity, debt, derivative markets.
- SME sector – fund raising, IPO and exchange platforms
- Risk Measurement and management across financial markets
- Mutual funds, Portfolio Management services and Alternate investment funds.
- Other capital market and corporate finance related studies.
- Preconference workshop on application of machine learning in capital markets using R and Python
- Knowledge sharing with well-known financial experts during the conference
- Special session on SME exchange
- CEO Panel discussion on Corporate Bond markets
- Expert panel discussion on currency markets
The conference will provide best paper awards based on the evaluation of paper and its presentation by the conference committee members. The following cash prizes proposed for three best papers*. (1st Prize-=Rs. 30,000; 2nd Prize= Rs. 25,000; 3rd Prize=Rs. 20,000)
Selected papers for the presentation will be given an award of Rs.5000/
*NISM reserves it right to not present any awards, if eligible papers are not found.