CfP Deadline Date:
June 4, 2020
December 17, 2020
European Financial Data Institute (EUROFIDAI) and ESSEC Business School
The 18th Paris December Finance Meeting is organized in downtown Paris (Novotel Paris Les Halles) on December 17, 2020 by EUROFIDAI (European Financial Data Institute) and ESSEC Business School. All researchers are invited to present in English their latest research in all areas of finance and insurance. Job market and PhD papers are welcomed.
Prizes will be awarded for the best conference paper and for the best paper using EUROFIDAI data.
Submission process and instructions:
- Prepare 2 files in pdf format:
- An anonymous version of the paper (the complete paper without the name(s) of the author(s), the acknowledgements and any indication of author’s affiliation)
- A complete version of the paper including the following information: title, name(s) of the author(s), abstract, keywords, email address for each author, complete address(es)
- The abstract you will fill in the submission form should not exceed 150 words.
- To complete your submission you will have to classify your paper using 3 keywords among the following : Asset Pricing, Banking Regulation and Systemic Risk, Banking/Financial Intermediation, Bankruptcy, Behavioral Finance, Capital Structure, Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance, Derivatives, Entrepreneurial Finance, Ethical Finance, Financial Analyst, Financial Crisis, Financial Econometrics, Financial Mathematics, Financial Risks, FinTech and Cryptocurrencies, Hedge Funds/Mutual Funds, Historical Finance, Insurance, Interest Rates, International Finance, Investment Policy/Capital Budgeting, Market Microstructure/Liquidity, Merger and Acquisition, Ownership, Payout Policy, Portfolio Management, Private Equity/Venture Capital, Product Market Relationships, Real Estate, Risk Management, Security Issuance/IPO. The keywords will determine the field in which your paper will be refereed by the scientific committee.
- The submission fees for each paper is 45€.
Link Conference: 18th Paris December Finance Meeting