CfP Deadline Date:
July 1, 2022
December 12-13, 2022
Mexico City, Mexico
- Victoria Ivashina, Harvard Business School
CEMLA, Dallas Fed
The Center for Latin American Monetary Studies – CEMLA – and the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas invite submissions to a Financial Stability Workshop, to be held from December 12 to 13, 2022. The workshop will be held in person at CEMLA’s premises in Mexico City.
We invite theoretical and empirical submissions focusing on the interplay between financial intermediation, banking, and financial stability, on topics including:
- Heterogeneous effects of prudential regulations and monetary policy
- Short term funding markets for banks, dealers, and nonfinancial firms
- Cross-border challenges for financial stability
- Nonbank financial intermediation
- Financial digitalization
- Financial stability challenges for emerging market economies
Submission deadline is July 1, 2022. Please submit papers to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The authors will be informed of the final acceptance by August 1, 2022. There is no registration fee but participants are expected to cover their travel expenses; sponsors will cover accommodations for invited participants.
Link CfP & Conference: CEMLA/ Dallas Fed Financial Stability Workshop