CfP Deadline Date:
September 10-12, 2020 Postponed to Fall 2021
Arlington, Virginia, USA
The FDIC’s Center for Financial Research and the Journal of Financial Services Research (JFSR)
The program committee invites theoretical and empirical papers on issues related to the performance and regulation of the financial sector including the following:
• Deposit insurance
• Risk measurement
• Governance and compensation practices in the financial sector
• Regulatory capital and liquidity requirements
• Trends in industry competition, market structure, and bank scale and scope economies
• Fintech and trends in financial products, services, and technology
• Systemic risk and financial system stability
• Financial sector performance
• Interaction between regulation and the cost and availability of credit
Papers will be selected for presentation based on reviews by FDIC economists, associate editors of the JFSR, and the organizing committee (Rosalind Bennett, Manju Puri, and Haluk Unal).
Selected papers may be invited for submission to the JFSR for a special conference issue.
Expenses for travel, food, and lodging will be reimbursed for paper presenters. Papers must be received by May 1, 2020. Authors will be notified about the status of their papers in July 2020.
To submit a paper, please click here.
For additional information, please contact Rosalind Bennett at FDICJFSRConference@fdic.gov.