CfP Deadline Date:
January 15, 2020
March 25-26, 2021
The ifo Institute, Dresden Branch warmly invites submissions to the
ifo Dresden Workshop on Macroeconomics and International Finance.
Particularly welcome are contributions on the following topics:
- Forecasting the economy with economic sentiment indicators
- Measurement and / or Effects of Economic uncertainty
- International financial markets
- Sovereign default risk
- Capital flows, capital controls, and exchange rates
- Unconventional monetary policy
- The corona pandemic and financial markets
We invite you to submit your paper, which can be either completed or a work in progress. Extended abstract will be considered.
Due to the general uncertainty around the pandemic, the workshop will
take place online and there is no workshop fee.
Please submit your paper on the following website: https://www.ifo.de/en/node/58545.
Papers must be written in English and also presentations will be held in English. The session format will include a 35 minutes presentation by the author, 5 minutes of discussion by a formal discussant and 5 minutes of general discussion.
For any additional information about the workshop, please do not hesitate to contact us at workshopDD@ifo.de
ifo Dresden Workshop on Macroeconomics & International Finance