CfP Deadline Date:
February 15, 2021
June 17-18, 2021
Paris, France or online
Robert Townsend (MIT)
Stefania Albanesi (University of Pittsburgh)
Banque de France, GDRE Money Banking and Finance and LEDa, Dauphine Economics Department
The 37th International Symposium on Money, Banking and Finance is the annual meeting of the European Research Group (GdRE) on Money Banking and Finance. The conference will be held at Banque de France, on Thursday 17th and Friday 18th June 2021. It is locally organized by the Banque de France and the University of Paris Dauphine research department LEDa.
Depending on the pandemic situation, the conference will take place online or on-site at Banque de France. The decision will be announced no later than mid-April.
Papers will be reviewed by members of the Program Committee. Authors of accepted papers are expected to be available to serve as session chairs or discussants.
Articles must belong to one of the following topics:
- Banking ; crowdfunding
- Finance ; fintechs ; crypto-assets
- Monetary, fiscal and mixed policies
- Monetary theory, payment systems, money demand and price
- Stability and banking risks, Liquidity and contagion, Prudential regulation
- Competition and mergers in banking sector
- Governance and financing of non-financial companies, Venture capital
- Credit, asset prices and Economic cycles
- Financial Systems ; Growth and economic development
- Exchange rates, Trade and capital flows
- International monetary system and Financial crises
- Market Finance, Behavioral Finance, Funds and portfolio management
- Monetary and financial history ; Cliometry
- Pension funding and Insurance
- Green Finance ; Ecological transition funding
- Banking inclusion ; Mutualist banking; Micro-credit ; Social and solidarity finance
Full articles, written in English can be submitted from December 15th, 2020 and before February 15th, 2021 midnight in the form of a .pdf format.
Any submission requires a prior login on SciencesConf website to access one’s personal space. To login or register and submit an article, click on “New submission” in the menu. Other forms of submissions will not be considered.
The decisions of the scientific committee coordinated by the GDRE team and the local committee will be communicated to the authors by 15th April 2020 by e-mail.
Link Conference and CfP:
37th International Symposium on Money, Banking and Finance