CfP Deadline Date:
June 3, 2022
December 15, 2022
European Financial Data Institute (EUROFIDAI) and ESSEC Business School
After two years on-line, the Paris December Finance Meeting will hold its 20th edition in-person in downtown Paris (Novotel Paris Les Halles) on December 15, 2022.
The conference is organized by the European Financial Data Institute (EUROFIDAI) and ESSEC Business School and jointly sponsored by Amundi / Ardian / PLADIFES / CDC Institute for Economic Research / CERESSEC / Chaire Fintech (Paris Dauphine) / «Regulation and Systemic Risk» ACPR Chair.
All researchers are invited to present in English their latest research in all areas of finance. Job market and PhD papers are welcomed.
In recent years, the conference has become very selective with one in six submitted papers accepted. The Paris December Finance Meeting is considered among the top 2 European conferences in terms of selectivity and quality of the papers presented.
Prizes will be awarded for the Best Conference Paper and for the Best Paper using EUROFIDAI (Daily and HIgh Frequency) data.
Only on-line submissions will be considered for the 2022 Paris December Finance Meeting. Before filling the application form, authors should read the following instructions.
Prepare 2 files in pdf format:
- An anonymous version of the paper (the complete paper without the name(s) of the author(s), the acknowledgements and any indication of author’s affiliation)
- A complete version of the paper including the following information: title, name(s) of the author(s), abstract, keywords, email address for each author, complete address(es)
- The abstract you will fill in the submission form should not exceed 150 words.
- To complete your submission, you will be asked to classify your paper using 3 keywords. The keywords will determine the field in which your paper will be refereed by the scientific committee.
- One author can submit multiple papers (whether joint or single-authored) for the conference but he cannot have more than one paper accepted.
The submission fee for each paper is 45€. The submission fee is non-refundable. Submitting authors will receive a receipt following completion of the submission process. Otherwise, please contact the Organizing Committee via our contact form.
Accepted papers will be posted on the Financial Economic Network (SSRN) and the website of the conference.
- Submission deadline: June 3, 2022
- Notice of acceptance: early September, 2022
- Registration deadline for accepted authors: September 15, 2022
- Online Program: October, 2022
- Registration deadline for other participants: December 8, 2022
Link CfP & Conference: 20th Paris December Finance Meeting EUROFIDAI/ESSEC