CfP Deadline Date:
December 10, 2022
May 02-03, 2023
Nicoletta Batini (IMF)
John Hassler (IIES, Stockholm University)
Steven Ongena (University of Zürich)
Glenn Rudebusch (Brookings Institution)
Sustainable Finance Lab
The Sustainable Finance Lab and Sveriges Riksbank will host a conference on “Climate change and the financial system: Challenges and opportunities for central banks”. The conference will be held in person at Sveriges Riksbank in Stockholm, Sweden, on May 2–3, 2023.
The conference aims to bring together high-quality theoretical and empirical research providing new insights into the economics of climate change and its relation to the financial system at large, including monetary policy and financial regulation.
The conference organizers are inviting paper submissions on topics including (but not limited to):
• Climate-related risks to financial stability
• Climate change and monetary and/or macroprudential policy
• Global spillovers of climate-related risk and policy coordination
• The impact of policy uncertainty
• The financial market impact of green bonds
• The green transition and energy markets – consequences for economic policy
• Bank vs capital market financing of the green transition
• Combining public and private financing for the green transition
• The use and effectiveness of ESG data and ratings
SUBMISSION: The deadline for submissions is December 10, 2022.
OTHER INFORMATION: Accommodation and economy-class travel will be covered for paper presenters and discussants.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.