CfP Deadline Date:
June 30, 2021
Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting
Specifically, this special issue welcomes manuscripts drawn from any area of accounting or finance disciplines that examine the role of innovative financial instruments and accounting practices arising from green finance, and how these relate to corporate measures and practices and their ultimate impact on sustainability. Suitable manuscripts include, but are not limited to, empirical analyses, theoretical studies and surveys that explore any of the following topics:
- Advantages and disadvantages of climate finance under different institutional and environmental contexts
- The role of accounting standards and practices for green finance
- The role of government policy in promoting green finance
- The design and certification of green finance products
- Issues related to climate finance opportunities
- The contribution of venture capital to the green finance
- Emerging markets and advanced economies: CSR and green finance differences
- The relationship between ethical leadership and financial performance
- The relationship between accounting practices and CSR
- Corporate governance and CSR
- The impact of green finance on corporate innovation
- The effect of CSR on firm’s financial distress risk
All submissions must be emailed to email@example.com by attaching both:
i) Title page with authors’ information;
ii) Full paper without authors’ information.
Both files must be in PDF format. No submission fee is charged for this Special Issue.
The deadline for full paper submissions is June 30, 2021. The submissions must conform to JIFMA’s author guidelines. Articles submitted should not have been published before in their current (or substantially similar) form and should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
For questions regarding the content of this special issue, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Journal of International Financial Management and Accounting publishes original research dealing with international aspects of financial management and reporting, banking and financial services, auditing and taxation. JIFMA is published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and is in its 31st year of publication. JIFMA is indexed in the Social Science Citation Index, Web of Science and other services. The 2019 Journal Citation Reports gives JIFMA a 2.28 impact factor.
Link CfP: Green Finance and Sustainability