CfP Deadline Date:
February 1, 2023
August 16-19, 2023
Antoinette Schoar, Stewart C. Myers-Horn Family Professor of Finance, MIT Sloan School of Management and Editor of the Journal of Finance
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is proud to organize the 50th Annual Meeting of the European Finance Association. The meeting will be held August 16-19 August, 2023.
EFA 2023 will offer three special sessions organized with institutional partners:
- Bank for International Settlements on Digital assets and the future of finance.
- European Central Bank on The risks of soaring inflation and policy rate hikes.
- Norges Bank Investment Management on Understanding the long-run drivers of asset prices.
The papers for these special sessions are chosen from the pool of papers submitted to the conference and undergo the same reviewing process.
The EFA Annual Meeting will host the Doctoral Tutorial on Wednesday August 16, 2023. Submission for this event runs separately and the application period is from February 15 to March 15, 2023.
Nobel Laureates Panel
To celebrate the semi-centennial edition, the university is honored to have Nobel laurates who will discuss the next 50 years of financial economics. The panel consists of:
- Douglas Diamond (University of Chicago, invited)
- Oliver Hart (Harvard University, confirmed)
- Bengt Robert Holmström (MIT, confirmed)
SUBMISSION: You can submit papers electronically via the EFA website: efa2023.efa-meetings.org/submission. For the paper to be considered, the submitting author must be a member of the European Finance Association in 2023.
Once submitted, you can update your paper up to the submission deadline. The submission deadline is Wednesday February 1, 2023 (midnight Standard Pacific Time).
Link Conference: 50th European Finance Association Annual Meeting (EFA 2023)