CfP Deadline Date:
February 1, 2021
August 25-28, 2021
Milan, Italy or Online
European Finance Association (EFA) and Bocconi University
The EFA 2021 is currently scheduled on August 25-28, 2021. Our main concern is to run the conference in a safe and relaxed environment. We will therefore monitor the evolution of the pandemic closely and will choose the format (i.e., residential or virtual) of the conference accordingly. In any case, we expect to have some remote-participation alternatives, so do not hesitate to submit your work! We will post updates on the conference format here on this website.
- The deadline for submission is February 1st, 2021 at midnight Pacific Time (GMT+8).
- All papers must be submitted as PDF files. You do not need to remove author names from the uploaded paper.
- The author submitting the paper must be a member of the European Finance Association in 2021 for the paper to be considered.
- Each individual may only submit one paper (although they can be a co-author on other submitted papers).
- Papers that have recently been presented or scheduled at other major conferences are allowed. The submitted paper must not be accepted (or conditionally accepted) at a journal.
- Dual submission to the Annual Meeting and Doctoral Tutorial is allowed. Note the separate deadlines.
- Submitting your paper ahead of the deadline is appreciated, to avoid a rush just before deadline during which technical issues are most likely.
- Accepted papers should be ready for circulation when the program is published; papers requiring clearance for public circulation should begin to arrange for clearance prior to May 2021.
Link Conference: 48th EFA Annual Meeting