CfP Deadline Date:
October 29, 2021
March 17-18, 2022
- Stefano Giglio (Yale School of Management)
- Victoria Ivashina (Harvard Business School)
- Bank of Italy
- Bocconi University – BAFFI CAREFIN
We welcome theoretical and empirical contributions on topics including (but not limited to):
- macro-finance models of linkages between the real and financial sectors
- interaction between monetary, microprudential and macroprudential policies
- regulatory responses in the financial sector to cyber risk
- financial stability risks from the development of fintech
- challenges owing to the impact of climate change
- empirical evidence on the effectiveness of banking regulation
- optimal design and the real effects of bank crises management
- systemic risk measurement
- assessment and calibration of macroprudential policies
- spillovers from bank regulation to the non-bank financial intermediation sector
Papers should be submitted in PDF format to email@example.com. The deadline for submission is October 29, 2021. The authors of accepted papers will be notified by January 10, 2022. The conference organizers will cover travel and accommodation expenses for presenters from academic institutions.
The members of the conference Scientific Committee are: Giovanni Dell’Ariccia, Nicola Gennaioli, Mariassunta Giannetti, Vasso Ioannidou, Steven Ongena, Marco Pagano, Christine Parlour, José-Luis Peydró, Rafael Repullo, Jean Charles Rochet, Paola Sapienza and Victoria Vanasco.
The members of the Local Scientific Committee are: Emilia Bonaccorsi Di Patti, Elena Carletti, Filippo De Marco, Alessio De Vincenzo, and Anatoli Segura.
Link CfP and Conference: 3rd Biennial Bank of Italy and Bocconi University conference on “Financial stability and Regulation”