CfP Deadline Date:
February 28th, 2020
July 6th-7th, 2020
King’s Business School, King’s College London and The Qatar Centre for Global Banking & Finance
King’s Business School and King’s College London are delighted to announce the inaugural annual conference of the newly formed Qatar Centre for Global Banking and Finance (QCGBF).
QCGBF is a research centre dedicated to the study of central banks and the challenges they face in the global environment. It aims to develop cutting-edge research in all areas of central bank policy making, ranging from monetary policy to financial stability and regulation.
The Conference, to be held on 6-7 July 2020 at King’s Business School in London, will focus on new directions in central bank research and policy making. Areas of interest include, but are not confined to:
- Monetary policies in a world with low real equilibrium interest rates
- Exchange rates and monetary policy
- The effects of macroprudential and monetary policies on financial stability
- Conducting monetary and macroprudential policies in times of uncertainty
- Data analytics for central banking
Abstracts will not be accepted. Please mention whether you are willing to act as a discussant and if you would also like to be considered for a poster session.
Authors of accepted papers will be notified by 27 March 2020. Financial assistance is available for presenters and discussants of accepted papers.
Online submission here.