CfP Deadline Date:
January 7, 2021
June 17-20, 2021
Honolulu, HI, USA
Western Finance Association
Members and friends of the Western Finance Association are invited to submit papers to be considered for presentation at the 2021 Annual Meetings. Papers on any topic related to finance will be considered.
We are accepting papers and the deadline for submissions was midnight PST, January 7, 2021. Papers will be reviewed anonymously by up to three members of the Program Committee, and authors will be notified of the Program Committee’s decisions by the end of March, 2021.
Best Paper Awards (tentative and subject to change)
- USC Marshall School of Business Trefftzs Award of $5,000 for the best student paper.
- Charles River Associates Award of $5,000 for the best paper on corporate finance.
- Elsevier Sponsored Award of $5,000 for the best paper on financial institutions.
- NASDAQ OMX Award of $5,000 for the best paper on asset pricing.
- PBCSF Award of $5000 for the best paper on Fintech
- Two Sigma Award of $5,000 for the best paper on investment management.
- Wharton School – WRDS Award of $5,000 for the best empirical finance paper.
Link Conference: 2021 WFA Meeting / Conference