CfP Deadline Date:
March 3, 2020
September 1-3, 2020
London, United Kingdom
The Central Bank Research Association (CEBRA). Co-organized with Centre For Macroeconomics (CFM) at The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), the Bank of England (BoE), and in association with the Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
The meeting features 35 contributed sessions on policy relevant topics, organized by 20 Central Banks, Federal Reserve Banks, International Financial Institutions, and relevant Research Initiatives. Tobias Adrian (IMF), Ben Broadbent (BoE), and Philip Lane (ECB) are confirmed speakers.
Submissions for CEBRA’s 2020 are being sought on the below list of themes:
• Regulation and financial stability (sessions 1 and 2)
• Drivers and dynamics of inflation (sessions 3-7)
• International finance and macroeconomics (sessions 8-13 & 35)
• Financial markets (sessions 14 and 15)
• Monetary policy, frameworks, and communication (sessions 16-21)
• Monetary policy and microfinance (sessions 22-27)
• The macroeconomics of climate change (session 28)
• The macroeconomics of migration (session 29)
• Financial innovation, cyber risks, and cryptocurrencies (sessions 30-34)
Papers submitted to the contributed sessions can also be considered for poster sessions. Authors of accepted papers will be notified by early May. Please address any questions on the submission portal to Daniela Dimitrova. Each member of CEBRA can submitone paper only and each paper can be submitted only once. You can join CEBRA free of charge.
The organizers will not reimburse travel or accommodation expenditures. The registration fee for the meeting is £ 110.