CfP Deadline Date:
March 13, 2022
August 22-23, 2022
Uri Gneezy (Rady School of Management, University of California)
Finance Department of Aalto University
The objective of this small conference is to present state-of-the-art academic research on topics related to investor behavior. There will be one track of presentations over the course of one and a half days. The relatively small scale of the conference will provide an environment for in-depth discussions. The conference will start with a welcome reception on the evening of Sunday August 21, 2022.
TOPICS: We welcome submissions from all areas related to investor behavior. Complete papers in an early stage will also be considered. Empirical, theoretical, and experimental papers are all welcome. We ask you not to submit a paper that has been accepted for publication in a journal or is close to being accepted.
Sample topic areas include, but are not limited to:
• Behavior of different investor types (e.g., individuals, or institutional investors like mutual funds or hedge funds), and their impact on asset prices
• Market microstructure and investor trading behavior
• Behavioral biases and performance of investment strategies
• Household consumption, borrowing, saving, and portfolio choice
• Behavioral corporate finance
• Investor education, financial literacy, and sophistication
• Behavior of finance professionals and the impact of professional advice
• Biological, psychological, and cultural foundations of investor behavior
• The influence of analysts, media, and news coverage on investment decisions
• Social influence and networks in finance
Previous years’ programs are available at http://hfs.aalto.fi/conference-program.html.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: Interested authors should submit their papers as a pdf-file by March 13, 2022, to email@example.com.
Authors of accepted papers will be notified by April 30, 2022.
EXPENSES AND PRACTICAL ARRANGEMENTS: Travel expenses are expected to be covered by the participants. The conference has a negotiated price with a good hotel next to the conference venue. Please contact the organizers (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for any queries on practical arrangements.