CfP Deadline Date:
January 10, 2019
April 5-6, 2019
Cohen Quad, Exeter College, University of Oxford
University of Oxford
The Nuffield College Centre for Applied Macro Policy (NuCamp) and Saïd Business School, University of Oxford invite submissions to the Oxford NuCamp-Saïd Macro-finance Conference.
We welcome high quality submissions at the interface between financial intermediation and macroeconomics. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Bank credit and fiat money
- Monetary policy, macroprudential policy, and financial stability
- The balance sheet transformation of banks and shadow banks, financial intermediation, and liquidity
- Systemic risk, contagion, default, and financial crises
- International monetary system and the global financial cycles
The deadline for submission is 10 January 2019. Papers should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Decisions will be announced by late January.
We provide accommodation and meals for invited participants.