CfP Deadline Date:
April 05, 2019
July 4-6, 2019
Essex Business School, Colchester Campus, UK
Renée B. Adams (Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.)
Essex Business School, University of Glasgow
The Essex Finance Centre (EFiC) organises the fourth edition of the EFiC Conference in Banking and Corporate Finance. The objective is to bring together leading academics, practitioners and policy-makers and give them the opportunity to present state-of-the-art research in the broad areas of banking and corporate finance. The symposium also provides a forum to build connections and future collaborations among experts.
How to submit:
- To submit a paper, email firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject header please add Submission: EFiC 2019. The submission deadline is Friday 5 April, 2019 and authors will be notified about the acceptance of papers by Monday 5 May, 2019.
- To submit a paper in the Journal of Corporate Finance dedicated session, please see below the dual submissions rules.
- Deadline for submission: Friday 6 April, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: Monday 5 May, 2019 (for dual submissions see rules below)
- Conference registration deadline: Friday 31 May, 2019
- Conference dates: Thursday 4 July to Saturday 6 July, 2019
Journal of Corporate Finance dedicated session
Interested authors should submit two versions of their paper, one including author information and one with no identifying information to: email@example.com by April 5th, 2019 using the following format: EFiC_JCF_SubmittingAuthor_PaperTitle.pdf and EFiC_JCF_PaperTitle.pdf, respectively. Early submissions are encouraged and will be reviewed earlier.
The conference has introduced a paper submission fee of £50, which can be paid through this link. Papers will be reviewed anonymously, and authors will be notified of the decision by 6 May 2019. Early submissions are highly encouraged.”
Dual submission rules:
At the authors’ option, papers that become finalists for acceptance to the conference can be considered for publication at the Journal of Corporate Finance (JCF). The rules for the dual submission process are as follows:
- Authors must expressly indicate interest in consideration by the JCF.
- At the discretion of the JCF Sponsoring Editor, papers that are among the final group of manuscripts considered for acceptance to the conference will be invited to submit to the JCF. At that time authors will be asked to pay a standard submission fee, and the submission will be formally reviewed. In these cases, authors will receive a copy of the JCF reviewer report(s).
- Papers submitted for dual consideration must not be under review at another journal or the JCF, nor can they be considered for dual submission if previously rejected by the JCF.
- In the event that a dual submission that has been invited to submit to the JCF is subsequently rejected, its authors have the option to submit a future version of their paper to the JCF without prejudice.
- While under consideration as a dual submission by the Conference and the JCF, a paper may not be submitted to another journal (or the JCF) until the author has been notified of the dual submission outcome.
Link CfP and Conference:
EFiC 2019 Conference in Banking and Corporate Finance