CfP Deadline Date:
November 1, 2019
April 16-17, 2020
Chicago, Illinois USA
The John L. Keeley Jr. Center for Financial Services and the Department of Finance at DePaul University
0The CFIC is a conference dedicated to research in the area of financial institutions. The goal of the conference is to provide an open and welcoming environment for scholars to share new working papers with the community of people who are active in financial institutions research. The conference has grown to 150 attendees, which makes it a unique opportunity for feedback and collaboration.
We welcome submissions of high-quality research on all topics related to financial institutions.
The range of topics includes, but is not limited to:
- the theory of financial intermediation;
- banking and the real economy;
- nonbank financial institutions;
- fintech and blockchain;
- deposits and liquidity;
- relationship lending and small business finance;
- consumer finance and payment systems;
- syndicated lending and securitization;
- bank performance and risk;
- central banks and monetary policy;
- financial markets and market-making;
- financial crises and systemic risk;
- governance of financial institutions;
- international banking;
- and financial regulation.
There is a $30 submission fee. Authors will be notified of decisions by late December.
Link Conference: Chicago Financial Institutions Conference (CFIC) 2020