CfP Deadline Date: June 16, 2018
Conference Event: November 15-16, 2018
Event Location: Corvinus University of Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Keynote Speaker: Edward I. Altman (Stern School of Business, New York University), Douglas Cumming (Schulich School of Business, York University)
Organizer: Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Building on the successes of the previous conferences since 2010, we have the pleasure to organize for the ninth year in a row an event related to financial market liquidity. The conference will be held at Corvinus University of Budapest.
The aim of the conference is to bring together academics and practitioners to discuss state-of-the-art results in the field of financial market liquidity. These topics include:
– Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity;
– Liquidity Aspects of Corporate Finance;
– Liquidity Aspects of Systemic Risk;
– Game Theoretic Aspects of Liquidity and Financial Markets;
– Global Liquidity (both Public and Private) and Regulations;
– Leverage and Macroeconomic Determinants;
– Market Microstructure with Emphasis on Liquidity;
– Asset Pricing and Management with Illiquid Assets;
– Illiquid Alternative Investments and Asset Innovations.