CfP Deadline Date:
January 31, 2019
June 9-11, 2019
Glasgow, Scotland, UK (In light of continued uncertainty around Brexit, delegates should note that the Programme Committee reserves the right to relocate the Conference to an EU location. We do not envisage this as being required at this stage, but the potential exists and we have planned for this.)
Papers are solicited in all aspects of international financial integration.
Only online submissions will be considered, and papers should not exceed 30 pages in length. The online paper submission system is now open.
No more than 3 submissions are permitted with any author, and any one author can present no more than 2 papers at the Conference. Acceptance of a paper automatically allows the Conference Programme Committee to allocate you or an attending co-author as a Discussant on another paper.
Proposals for special sessions, roundtables and panel discussions are also welcome and should be sent directly to the Conference Chair, Prof Brian Lucey (blucey “at” tcd.ie).
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTED PAPERS
All papers submitted should undergo the double blind peer review process and therefore should conform to the following rules:
- No author details.
- No longer than 30 pages (not including references and appendices).
- Concise and clear abstract, no more than 100-150 words.
- Paper format: 12 font (preferably Times New Roman), double spaced, with one inch margins
- For all other guidelines, please refer to Elsevier’s Guide for Authors.
Paper Publication Opportunities
- International Review of Financial Analysis
- International Review of Economics and Finance
- Finance Research Letters
2019 INFINITI Conference on International Finance